TERMS & CONDITIONS
2 0 2 1 V O T I N G # 2
T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
The following are the 2021 Terms and Conditions for anyone voting for an artist for the Prospect Music Award 2021.
- You must vote via the official voting link, which is available from our website, Linktree and on social media.
- You must watch the official voting video in order to vote.
- The votes will be a 50-50 split between the judge's scores and your votes
- The overall results will be announced on Friday 1st January at 3pm exclusively on YouTube.
- You must only vote once during the second round of voting. Any duplicate votes will become invalid.
- You can vote in the second round of voting even if you have or haven't voted in the first.
- You must rank all ten artists from your favourite to your least favourite. Ranking less than ten artists means that none of your votes will count.
- You are not allowed to vote if:
- You are on the Prospect Music Award 2021 judging panel
- You are an artist nominated for the Prospect Music Award 2021.
- If you are on any of the Prospect Music Award 2021 nominees teams (e.g. Manager, Agent, A&R etc.)
- You will be asked to provide your name, location and email address before submitting your results. This information will be deleted on Monday 28th December. We reserve the right to contact you if we believe there's an issue with your vote or if your votes goes against the Prospect Music Award voting terms and condititons.
- Voting closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 27th December 2020. Votes cast after the closing time won't be counted.